Hearing Clinic Health & Safety in Lewiston & Rumford, ME
Thank you for trusting Central Maine Audiology with your hearing healthcare. As we continue to carefully monitor changes related to COVID-19, nothing is more important to us than the health of our patients and our employees. Our office is open with safety precautions in place, and we have a variety of appointment types available to meet your needs.
Although we’re always focused on the health of our patients, we want you to know that we’ve taken enhanced measures to protect your well-being while you’re in our office.
When you come in for your next appointment, you will notice the following new procedures:
- We have a limited number of in-office appointments available for hearing tests and hearing aid fittings
- Curbside appointments for hearing aid cleaning and troubleshooting are available
- We are offering telehealth appointments where appropriate
- We continue to have a dropbox slot available at our Lewiston office if you would like to leave hearing aids to be serviced. We are also happy to mail batteries and supplies
- For all in-office care, please note that all patient visits are by appointment only. We are not accepting walk-in patients at this time
- We have enhanced our regular cleaning and sanitation practices, including disinfecting exam rooms and equipment after each patient
- Staff members will be wearing masks and gloves
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for patients and staff throughout the office
- We have limited our number of appointments to minimize contact with others in the office
- We continue to monitor updates from local and national health agencies to ensure health and safety protocols are diligently followed
- When you arrive for your appointment, please remain in your vehicle and call our office when you arrive. We will come to your vehicle when we are ready for your appointment. Please remember to bring a face covering with you, as they are now required for each appointment
- Out of respect for our staff and patients, we request that if you have a fever or are not feeling well at the time of your appointment, please call us to reschedule
We feel these increased safety measures will further protect the health of our patients and staff. If you have any questions, please call us at 207-782-1160. We look forward to seeing you!
As one of the premier audiology practices in Lewiston & Rumford, ME, our audiologists and team at Central Maine Audiology also provide 5-star hearing care to patients from Auburn, Lisbon, Turner & Poland, ME & the surrounding areas.