Hearing Aid Batteries in Lewiston & Rumford, ME
High-Quality Products to Ensure Your Hearing Clarity
Even the most advanced hearing technology requires a power source, and our team at Central Maine Audiology is happy to provide our patients with the convenience of a wide variety of hearing aid batteries in Lewiston and Rumford, ME. Different styles of hearing aids require different types of batteries, determined by the size and power requirements of the device.
About Our Batteries
We use only the highest quality batteries that are zinc-air powered, mercury-free, and guaranteed to give consistent voltage during use. Battery life varies from 3 to 22 days depending on the type of hearing aid, size of the battery, and the amount of daily use.
- To ensure longer battery life, remove the battery when not in use
- Always store batteries at room temperature
- Wash your hands thoroughly before changing
- When the battery dies, it should be removed immediately
How Do I Change My Batteries?
Most hearing aids will emit a beeping sound to notify you when it’s time to change the battery. For those that don’t, you may notice the sound quality worsening or becoming distorted. This often means it’s time to change the battery. If a change of battery does not correct the problem, schedule an appointment with us right away.
To insert or replace batteries:
- Open battery door using a nail grip
- Remove the old battery
- Remove new battery from package, and pull protective tab from battery. Let the battery rest for 5 minutes before placing the battery into the compartment
- Align “+” sign on the flat side of battery with “+” sign on the battery door
- When the battery is secure, close the door
Learn More About Hearing Aid Batteries in Lewiston & Rumford, ME
Schedule Your Appointment Today
To experience our 5-star hearing care, schedule your Central Maine Audiology Hearing Assessment today by calling 207-282-1160 or clicking here to use our convenient online form. Your new patient appointment includes:
- Review your medical history and discuss your goals
- An examination of the ears
- A hearing evaluation
- Treatment recommendations
During your assessment, our audiologist will take the time to answer your questions about our treatments, hearing aids, flexible financing, or anything else you may want to know about us!
As one of the premier audiology practices in Lewiston & Rumford, ME, our audiologists and team at Central Maine Audiology also provide 5-star hearing care to patients from Auburn, Lisbon, Turner & Poland, ME & the surrounding areas.