Meet Dr. Bryce Cropper – Audiologist in Lewiston & Rumford, ME
Founder/Doctor of Audiology
My name is Bryce Cropper, and I have been practicing audiology in Lewiston since 2002. I grew up in Utah, but we came to Maine for the quality of life and to be near my wife’s parents. I attended Brigham Young University and received undergraduate and master’s degrees in audiology from BYU. Later, I received my Doctor of Audiology degree from the Arizona School of Health Sciences.
I couldn’t be happier to work with such a wonderful team, and I enjoy getting to know the people we serve in this community. I am passionate about helping people by applying the latest hearing technology so that they can enjoy a better quality of life.
I like to ski, and I love word games—Big Boggle is my favorite. My wife, Suzy, and I have five children. To some extent or another, we are all musical theater junkies. Whether on Broadway or at a local community production, we love musicals. Someone is nearly always singing show tunes at home. Although I spent many years performing when I was younger, I now much prefer watching my children on stage. I frequently help out with sound for their performances—I guess that’s a good fit for an audiologist. The next time you’re in the office, I’d love to hear about your favorite musical!
Your Trusted Hearing Doctor in Auburn, Maine
At Central Maine Audiology, we take pride in being a 5-star rated hearing center dedicated to serving the Auburn, Maine community since 2002. Our founder, Dr. Bryce Copper, is a recognized leader in hearing care, providing expert and compassionate services that have transformed the lives of countless patients.
The Benefits of Seeing an Experienced Hearing Doctor
When you choose Dr. Bryce Copper, or one of his talented associates, as your hearing doctor, you gain access to a wealth of benefits, including:
- Unmatched expertise – We’ve been helping patients with their hearing loss and hearing-related conditions since 2002.
- Innovative technology – We utilize the latest technologies to diagnose and treat hearing issues effectively, ensuring you receive the best care possible.
- Comprehensive care – Dr. Copper has assembled a team of talented audiologists who provide award-winning, comprehensive care, including thorough exams and evaluations.
Our Range of Services
At Central Maine Audiology, we are committed to addressing all your hearing-related concerns. Our services include:
- Tinnitus treatment – We provide effective solutions to help manage and alleviate the symptoms of tinnitus, allowing you to regain peace of mind.
- Hearing loss rehabilitation – Our personalized rehabilitation programs are designed to improve your hearing and enhance your quality of life.
- Dementia risk evaluation – We offer comprehensive assessments to evaluate your cognitive function and identify potential dementia risks.
- Hearing clarity assessment – Our precise evaluations ensure that you receive the most suitable treatment for your specific hearing needs.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
To experience our 5-star hearing care, schedule your Central Maine Audiology Hearing Assessment today by calling 207-282-1160 or clicking here to use our convenient online form. Your new patient appointment includes:
- Review your medical history and discuss your goals
- An examination of the ears
- A hearing evaluation
- Treatment recommendations
During your assessment, our audiologist will take the time to answer your questions about our treatments, hearing aids, flexible financing, or anything else you may want to know about us!
As one of the premier audiology practices in Lewiston & Rumford, ME, our audiologists and team at Central Maine Audiology also provide 5-star hearing care to patients from Auburn, Lisbon, Turner & Poland, ME & the surrounding areas.